Canada is a popular destination for people who want to live and work in a safe, friendly, and diverse country.
Whether you’re looking for new opportunities or a change of scenery, moving to Canada can be a great choice.
A lot of people are moving to Canada every year in search of a better life. The availability of jobs in Canada is also another factor that is attracting people to immigrate to Canada.
So if you are among those who will like to move to Canada but don’t know the easiest way to move to Canada, this article will teach you some of the easiest ways to move to Canada.
The immigration process can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not sure where to start. In this article, we’ll discuss 7 of the easiest and safest ways to move to Canada.
1. Express Entry System
The Express Entry System is an online application process used to manage applications for permanent residence in Canada. It’s a points-based system that considers factors such as age, language proficiency, education, and work experience.
Candidates are ranked based on their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, and those with the highest scores are invited to apply for permanent residency. This is the fastest and easiest way to move to Canada, and it’s suitable for skilled workers who meet the eligibility criteria.
2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are immigration programs that allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate candidates who are interested in living and working in their region. Each province has its own set of criteria, so the eligibility requirements and the application process vary depending on where you want to live. PNPs are an excellent option if you have a specific province or territory in mind and meet their eligibility criteria.
3. Canadian Study Permit
If you’re interested in pursuing higher education in Canada, you can apply for a Canadian study permit. This permit allows you to study at a designated learning institution in Canada and work on-campus while you’re a full-time student.
Once you’ve completed your studies, you can apply for a post-graduation work permit, which allows you to work in Canada for up to three years. This is an excellent option if you want to gain Canadian work experience and potentially apply for permanent residency.
4. Canadian Family Sponsorship
If you have a Canadian citizen or permanent resident family member, they can sponsor you for permanent residency in Canada. There are several different sponsorship programs, including spousal sponsorship, parent and grandparent sponsorship, and dependent child sponsorship.
The eligibility requirements and application process vary depending on the program, but this is a great option if you have family in Canada who can support you.
5. Intra-Company Transfers
If you work for a multinational company that has a subsidiary or branch in Canada, you may be eligible for an intra-company transfer. This allows you to transfer to the Canadian branch or subsidiary and work there for a temporary period. This option is suitable for managers, executives, and specialized knowledge workers who meet the eligibility criteria.
6. Canadian Business Immigration
If you’re an entrepreneur or investor interested in starting or investing in a Canadian business, you may be eligible for a Canadian Business Immigration program. There are several different programs, including the Start-Up Visa Program, the Self-Employed Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program for Business.
The eligibility requirements and application process vary depending on the program, but this option is suitable for people who have the financial means and business experience to start or invest in a Canadian business.
7. International Experience Canada (IEC)
International Experience Canada (IEC) is a program that allows young people from eligible countries to work and travel in Canada. There are several categories, including Working Holiday, Young Professionals, and International Co-op.
The eligibility requirements and application process vary depending on the category, but this is an excellent option if you’re a young person who wants to gain Canadian work experience and travel at the same time.
Immigrating to Canada is easy
- Canada immigration rules are not as rigorous when compared to other countries, hence it is much easier to qualify. Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.
- Canada offers a dynamic range of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed and businessmen categories and for those not qualified under the immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permits and student programs and the majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and immigration opportunities for those who qualify.
- This country also offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized.
- Jobs in Canada are also high as the country provides numerous countless job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- Canada’s has one of the best salary benefits for workers around the world with good working conditions. For example, the minimum wage in the Nunavut territory is $13.00 an hour.
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one major reason why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian immigration.
- It also has no restriction to a place of employment as it permits the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada. This country gives rights to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of communication.
- Canada provides excellent opportunities for trade and personal growth.
- It also has a vast wealth of natural resources and minerals which is an economic blessing to the nation and also a direct foreign investment channel.
- And humorously, Canada is likely the only place in the world where you can crash into someone, and they will apologize to you. Canadians are considered the world’s politest people and thus ready to provide you and your family with a particularly warm welcome as immigrants.
In conclusion, Canada offers a variety of immigration programs for people who want to move to the country. The options outlined in this